Coterie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vodevil's application

3 posters

Go down

Vodevil's application Empty Vodevil's application

Post by Vodevil Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:54 am

Character Name: Vodevil

Jobs Leveled 75+: DRK PLD BRD SMN RDM WHM

Available Subjobs: Most relevant ones.

Merits: Merits @ FFXIAH.com

Notable Gear: Might be out of date but you get the gist.
Item Sets @ FFXIAH.com

Mission Status: Just about everything is complete. Current with WotG with only the last two missions of the Windy storyline to finish.

Have you obtained any Celerity/Sojourn Abyssites?: Yes

Have you obtained Lunar Abyssite from the zone bosses? (Atma access): Cleared Tahrongi

Other notable Atma/Abyssite:
I haven't really kept tracked but all the synthetic ones sans Windy WotG. Few others from NMs here and there.

Have you transferred from another server, and if so which and why?: NA

Are you a member of any other LS you plan to attend events with?: w00t & Cynosure

Previous Linkshells, and why you left them: Currently I do Abyssea with Prophecy & w00t. w00t is just sporadic when people are on with no real focus. I joined Prophecy recently but I don't like being regulated to SMN onry. I feel that I can be used more effectively in Coterie.

Do you know anyone in our Linkshell that would recommend you?: Well hopefully someone will vouch for me!

Timezone/Play time: Pacific. I'm typically online if I'm at home. Since I work from my home office, I'm online a lot.

Access to Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak?: I can but I prefer not to use them.

Have you read and understand our Rules and Guidelines, and are able to make it to event times?:
Yes. For the most part I can make Tuesday/Thursday events barring any work priorities. Saturday's will be iffy at best.

Anything else you'd like to add: Two additional characters with Abyssea access. Both are respectively geared. Lacey RDM & Eliteranger THF (TH4). It takes me15 years to gear anything so if I'm needed as something specific, as much notice as possible would be appreciated.

Vodevil
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Vodevil's application Empty Re: Vodevil's application

Post by Reyn Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 am

Accepted, of course. Saturday absences will not be a problem. I'll get you a pearl asap!
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightdawn Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:55 am

^^ YAY VODE!!!! *dances*
Nightdawn
Nightdawn
Coterie Sackholder

Back to top Go down