Coterie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mpi Application

3 posters

Go down

Mpi Application Empty Mpi Application

Post by Mpi Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Character Name: Mpi

Jobs Leveled 75+: 85- Thf (th4) and Rdm. 75+- Pld, Bst, Rng, Nin, Cor, Blm, Brd, Sam, Pup, and Sch

Available Subjobs: All

Merits: Numerous among all jobs. Too many to list.

Notable Gear:Ridill, TH4 Hands, Heca gear (full set), Sky gear, Homam gear (full set), and numerous more pieces, again too many to list

Mission Status:Bastok- complete, CoP-complete, Zilart-complete, WotG-In the name of the father,

Have you obtained any Celerity/Sojourn Abyssites?: not yet

Have you obtained Lunar Abyssite from the zone bosses? (Atma access): 1 purchased

Other notable Atma/Abyssite: none at this point

Have you transferred from another server, and if so which and why?: no

Are you a member of any other LS you plan to attend events with?: Not Currently

Previous Linkshells, and why you left them: Cabelas- Retired from HNM camping. SoT-Weak Leader.

Do you know anyone in our Linkshell that would recommend you?: Panik may but he's an ass.

Timezone/Play time: Est

Access to Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak?: Skype and Ventrilo

Have you read and understand our Rules and Guidelines, and are able to make it to event times?: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add: I am indebted to Panik for helping me through this application process.

Mpi
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Mpi Application Empty Re: Mpi Application

Post by Nightdawn Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 pm

I'll recommend you ^^

Nightdawn
Nightdawn
Coterie Sackholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyn Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

TH4 and that many 75+ jobs? How much can we pay you? Wink

It's always been a pleasure having you onboard in the past. It makes me sad that you don't have access to the Windurst or ASA atma for your mages, but we can work around it.

We'll see you on Tuesday at 7 PM for our first event in a pearl. Be sure to make up a wishlist for yourself, but keep in mind as you're a new applicant you will be on a three run trial before you're able to lot on anything. Also, I changed your name back to Mpi... I'm not really sure what happened there. Sorry about the forum confusion.

I am indebted to Panik for helping me through this application process.

I'm sure he can think of a way or two you can repay him. I'm terrified of what he'll think of after you acquire his services to make your wishlist!
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum