Coterie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teylana's Application

2 posters

Go down

Teylana's Application Empty Teylana's Application

Post by Teylana Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Character Name: Teylana

Jobs Leveled 75+: NIN 85, THF 80, SCH 80, PLD 80, RNG 75, SAM 75, WHM 75 totaly retired I do not drag it out.

Available Subjobs: WAR, RDM< BLM DNC

Merits: HP 6, STR 3, DEX 2, Katana 8, Evasion Shield Parry 4, Elemental magic skill 6, Enmity + 4, Crit HIt Rate 4, Chivalry 1, Ninja Specific/ Subtle BLow 5, Hyoton/Huton/Doton/Raiton/Suiton effect 1, Ninja Tool expertise 5, Hyoton/huton/Doton/Raiton/Suiton San spells 1, SCH Only Max Sublimation 1, Stormsurge 1.

Notable Gear:Hmm, so much gear. Magian Evasion Katana x2, WS Katana, Last trial on Phys DMG reduction katana x2. Yes i'm addicted to Magian. Uhm, Evasion, phys Dmg Down and Enmity sets for NIN. SCH Relic, NIN relic, RNG Relic. And to much more to list.

Mission Status: Zilart and CoP done Last Verse, Rank 10 Sandy, Bastok, Windy

Have you obtained any Celerity/Sojourn Abyssites?:Cerlity x2 Sojourn just one

Have you obtained Lunar Abyssite from the zone bosses? (Atma access): No just purchased Lunar

Other notable Atma/Abyssite:Just purchased Atma.

Have you transferred from another server, and if so which and why?: No

Are you a member of any other LS you plan to attend events with?:Not currently

Previous Linkshells, and why you left them:WorshipTheFloor LS is going down hill. RoyalGuards Shell broke years ago. Bunch of other social shells over the years.

Do you know anyone in our Linkshell that would recommend you?: Just Yoky

Timezone/Play time:Eastern, times vary

Access to Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak?:Skype and Vent

Have you read and understand our Rules and Guidelines, and are able to make it to event times?:Yes

Anything else you'd like to add:

Teylana

Back to top Go down

Teylana's Application Empty Re: Teylana's Application

Post by Reyn Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 am

Looks good, nice variety of jobs to choose from and having both celerity abyssites is a great sign. I understand you've retired your WHM, but are you adverse to main healing on SCH?
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teylana Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:49 am

I will if I really have to heal with my SCH but it's not something I enjoy doing. My SCH is set up more as a nuker that can heal in an emergency. NIN is my main job and thats where the majority of my gear and merits are.

Tey

Teylana

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyn Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 am

Accepted. Our first event as Coterie will be on Tuesday at 7 PM CT, we'll get you pearled then. Smile
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down