Coterie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connavarr's app

2 posters

Go down

Connavarr's app Empty Connavarr's app

Post by Connavarr Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Character Name: Connavarr

Jobs Leveled 75+: 85WAR, 85PLD, 80RDM, 74DNC(hour of abyssea exp and 75)

Available Subjobs: WHM, BLM, SAM, NIN, DNC

Merits: Across 3 jobs, WAR is the one most merited

Notable Gear: Sumeru +1, WAR af3+1 legs/feet enkidu's cap some relics

Mission Status: Windy7, I'm working on sky access now, and have a nyzul static on Sundays

Have you obtained any Celerity/Sojourn Abyssites?: Quite a few, but I'm tired and can't remember them all LoL.

Have you obtained Lunar Abyssite from the zone bosses? (Atma access): Stout arm, Voericous violet are the atma's I have atm.

Other notable Atma/Abyssite:

Have you transferred from another server, and if so which and why?: No

Are you a member of any other LS you plan to attend events with?: Yes, SensationalLS, the times however do not cross. They also don't do abyssea events very often, so I'm looking elswhere.

Previous Linkshells, and why you left them: Social shells here and there, was in Rare for a bit, leveled RDM for the ls after asking the leader what jobs they could use, was called a liar and left -.-

Do you know anyone in our Linkshell that would recommend you?: Most likely not

Timezone/Play time: Eastern, can play almost any time, mainly evenings.

Access to Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak?: Play on xbox, PC is craptacular.

Have you read and understand our Rules and Guidelines, and are able to make it to event times?: Yes

Anything else you'd like to add:

Connavarr
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Connavarr's app Empty Re: Connavarr's app

Post by Reyn Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:51 am

Looks good. Nice to see some versatility with job choices. Mind expanding on the Rare incident a bit?
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Connavarr Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:10 am

After an event, I asked the ls leader what job the ls needed, be it BRD, BLM or anything else. She suggested a healer job, and at the time my RDM was retired at 70 with zero plans on leveling it again. After the convo, took RDM to abyssea and got it to 75 so it'd be ready for the next event. In ls chat, someone asked me my jobs, when I mentioned I had leveled RDM for the ls was called a liar. The ls leader remained silent for the whole convo.

I left shortly afterwards.

Connavarr
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyn Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:36 am

Hmm. Well in that case - I have to ask - is RDM a job you're adverse to using?
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Connavarr Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:48 am

Not at all, it just won't be as well geared as WAR or PLD. I don't have any problems coming as RDM, just know that if given a choice, RDM won't be picked.

In short, if it's needed, I'll be happy to come RDM, even though I don't really enjoy the job anymore.

Connavarr
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyn Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:58 am

Ah, okay. It shouldn't be a problem - we're a bit RDM heavy. I just like to know ahead of time what jobs people aren't particularly keen on using.

Sounds good to me. We're doing La Theine tonight, if you'd like to meet us in Port Jeuno at 7 PM CT for a pearl. I've given you full access to the boards so you can start a wishlist for yourself, but as you're on a three run trial you won't be able to lot on anything until that's finished.

Welcome to Coterie. Smile
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum