Coterie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pup Has Commeth Over...Yoky's App

2 posters

Go down

The Pup Has Commeth Over...Yoky's App Empty The Pup Has Commeth Over...Yoky's App

Post by Yoky Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Character Name:

Jobs Leveled 75+: Pup 85, Rdm 74 :/

Available Subjobs: Whm, Nin, Dnc, War, Sch

Merits: Fully merritted Pup, semi/minorly on rdm

Notable Gear: Cirque Pants +1, Sentry Belt, Cirque Sash, Shaolin Belt, Tapian Claws +1 (pet: MAB, MACC, ATT/RATT)

Mission Status: 2/6 on Abyssea Mission NMs, need to complete Bastok, and Bastok(S) and Windy(S)

Have you obtained any Celerity/Sojourn Abyssites?: 1 Sojourn, 2 Celerity

Have you obtained Lunar Abyssite from the zone bosses? (Atma access): I have both Lunars

Other notable Atma/Abyssite: Stout Arm, Heavens... Not logged in so dont know what else i have... will have to check

Have you transferred from another server, and if so which and why?: Nope

Are you a member of any other LS you plan to attend events with?: Sometimes run with WTF, but thats RARE, unless I can leach something off of them Smile

Previous Linkshells, and why you left them: W00t, WTF, Cynosure, Superyellow... Didn't leave any of them just shells for different purposes.

Do you know anyone in our Linkshell that would recommend you?: Do I really have to make a list... Raise your hand if you were in Cynosure so i can start taking names :-p

Timezone/Play time: EST and it really depends on work schedule, I will be doing overnight stuff during the holidays.

Access to Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak?: I do, but i really don't like to use them. I quit using them for other events, i'm more comfortable with typing.

Have you read and understand our Rules and Guidelines, and are able to make it to event times?: Oh I had to read?? ... but yea, i'm good ...

Anything else you'd like to add: Um.... Let me get back to you on that :-p

Yoky
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

The Pup Has Commeth Over...Yoky's App Empty Re: The Pup Has Commeth Over...Yoky's App

Post by Reyn Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Yoky is good PUP. Accepted. We'll get you a pearl on Tuesday at the usual time/place. Be sure to add your wishlist here, and read over the rules as we've made some refinements to how wishlists work!

Glad to have you here.
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum