Coterie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bsphil's app

4 posters

Go down

bsphil's app Empty bsphil's app

Post by bsphil Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Character Name: bsphil

Jobs Leveled 75+: DRG(76) PUP(76) BLM(79) Rest 75 (and probably staying there): RDM WHM BRD SAM WAR

Available Subjobs: All but SMN.

Merits:

Just about everything done. http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Cerberus/Bsphil#merits

I can't remember if I've gotten any more since then, but that should be a fairly accurate list at any rate.

Notable Gear: Full set of HQ staves for BLM, sorc. ring, Homam and wyrm armet for DRG, Pantin for PUP, so on. Aggressive gear swaps to put all gear to maximum use.

Mission Status: Zilart/CoP/ToAU/ACP/MKE: Done

ASA: Near complete

WotG: Haven't started (been waiting for the story to be finished before I got into it, but that was my policy starting nearly 3 years ago)

Have you obtained any Celerity/Sojourn Abyssites?: No, I only came back about a week ago after a 5 month break from the game.

Have you obtained Lunar Abyssite from the zone bosses? (Atma access): No

Other notable Atma/Abyssite: Nothing I can put to use (one r.acc atma)

Have you transferred from another server, and if so which and why?: Transferred to Cerberus to escape the train wreck that SpikeFlail was heading towards (Extreme favoritism towards old/core members) and to help revitalize my interest in the game. LS on cerberus that I joined fell apart and I was having problems finding one worthwhile there, so I transferred again to Bismarck. Ended up not fixing my desire to want to play, so I quit entirely. Only recently returned after disappointment with FFXIV, so I've come back to Ragnarok to catch up with my old friends here.

Are you a member of any other LS you plan to attend events with?: No.

Previous Linkshells, and why you left them: Oh boy, last one on Ragnarok was SpikeFlail just over a year ago.

Do you know anyone in our Linkshell that would recommend you?: Probably Jules. I don't know who else is in the shell, but I'm sure I could find a couple more if I knew.

Timezone/Play time: CST, have no trouble playing Tuesday/Thursday nights. Saturday nights are tougher to make as I typically go out with my girlfriend then.

Access to Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak?: Yes.

Have you read and understand our Rules and Guidelines, and are able to make it to event times?: Yes, although I probably won't be able to stay the full time on Saturday.

Anything else you'd like to add: I'm in the process of rewriting my XMLs, so far I have DRG and BLM done so at least those jobs are in a working state. Next up is PUP. For now those are the 3 jobs I intend to level beyond 75. I've lost interest in SAM, WAR was just kinda for kicks, RDM I've been sick of for years now, WHM I leveled out of spite of other awful WHMs, and BRD was just easy. Take that for what you will, I suppose.

bsphil
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

bsphil's app Empty Re: bsphil's app

Post by Julianne Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 pm

I dunno... What's the password?
Julianne
Julianne
Coterie Sackholder

Back to top Go down

Post by bsphil Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:14 pm

D:

New England Clam Chowder?

bsphil
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianne Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Is that the red or the white?
Julianne
Julianne
Coterie Sackholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teylana Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm

That would definatly the white.

Teylana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominuse Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Brett is the reason my pup is worth half a shit.
Dominuse
Dominuse
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum