Coterie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babygyrl's Application

4 posters

Go down

Babygyrl's Application Empty Babygyrl's Application

Post by Babygyrl Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 am

Character Name: Babygyrl

Jobs Leveled 75+: WHM 80 (soon to be 85) RDM THF DRG BLM all 85

Available Subjobs: sch nin rdm blm whm thf dnc sam smn

Merits: A lot... BLM is almost fully merited ice/thunder capped all AMII unlocked.. THF: dagger/evasion capped, triple attack capped, feint and ass. charge next to be capped both have 1 merit. DRG: Polearm capped. angon unlocked. RDM: Bio 3 para/slow2 phalanx 2, enfeebing 6 elemental magic 6 healing magic 4? (tried to spread evenly between the 3 mage jobs lol) WHM: pro/shell5 cure casting time down 3 merits, devotion martyr 1 each.. (ill update my ffxiah with them all lol)

Notable Gear: TH 4 hands. duelist chapeau? i dont really have anything fancy no salvage or sky gear except zenith crown.

Mission Status: rank 10 all nations all expansions and mini expansions completed(not the abyssea ones) and up to date on WOTG

Have you obtained any Celerity/Sojourn Abyssites?: 2 celerity 1 sojurn (same as Doluka he knows more then i know of names.. lol)

Have you obtained Lunar Abyssite from the zone bosses? (Atma access): Only lunar abysite s the purchased 100k one, atma i have access to the quest /mission atmas did not get any other ones through abyssea i don't think..

Other notable Atma/Abyssite: n/a

Have you transferred from another server, and if so which and why?: nope Ragnarok for lifes

Are you a member of any other LS you plan to attend events with?: Currently no, not doing any events

Previous Linkshells, and why you left them: Worshipthefloor: Followed Doluka out since he is my husband.. Did not really want to leave..

Do you know anyone in our Linkshell that would recommend you?: Teylana and Yoky

Timezone/Play time: east cooast play from 6:30ish to 11:00 pm (week days) weekends all day if i dont have other things to do.. lol

Access to Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak?: skype and ventrillo (tho i haven't used them in a while got turned off from using vent in prev ls..Because i felt they over used/abused it)

Have you read and understand our Rules and Guidelines, and are able to make it to event times?: Yes

anything else you would like to add: im also interested in your chat ls Cynosure but i couldn't find the website.. tey gave it to me but i lost it Mad.. And also Doluka is my RL Husband and we live together..

Babygyrl
Coterie Member

http://www.facebook/com/frogie184

Back to top Go down

Babygyrl's Application Empty Re: Babygyrl's Application

Post by Dominuse Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

http://www.cynosure-online.com/ ^^
Dominuse
Dominuse
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyn Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Looks good to me. Always eager to pick up people with jobs like WHM, RDM and BLM to get the regular people on those jobs a break here and there.

See myself, Julianne, or Nightdawn for a pearl. I saw you applied at Cynosure also, which you can get a pearl for from me, Dominuse, or Grommet.

As you are a new member, your first three runs are an evaluation period in which you will not be able to lot on any gear. In the mean time, be sure to work out a wishlist for yourself. Smile
Reyn
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoky Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Copy and Pasting the same thing i posted on Doluka's cause i love these guys

Doluka and Babygyrl are total WIN! I will vouche for both of them, good people and always willing to help out. Smile

Yoky
Coterie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down