Coterie Moves

Go down

Coterie Moves

Coterie has become a success worthy of my wallet.

We're ditching these ugly free forums with ads and weird quirks and a funny address. Yeah, that means we're moving. Again. Sorry about that.

The positive: We have our own domain name, a forum that will hopefully not make people add to their balding problems, and we're not moving again. I promise.

The negative: This lame ass free forum would not give us a hard backup for the database. That means all our posts are gone, and you have to register again. I will move as quickly as possible getting everyone forum permissions once registered, but please be patient. I do sleep from time to time.

Since we keep our wishlists on the Google network, there is no need to repost your entire wishlist as you had to do when moving in Cynosure and then again to here. You'll still need to start a new topic to contain your updates, but from there on you'll only need to post your additions and modifications. Everything up to now is in tact.

The new website is located at http://www.coterie-ls.com. I hope you like it, and look forward to seeing you there!

FFXIAH Profile | Lodestone
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

View user profile

Back to top Go down