Tomtomz's Application

Go down

Tomtomz's Application

Post by Tomtomz on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 am

Character Name: Tomtomz

Jobs Leveled 75+: NIN85, SAM76, SCH79

Available Subjobs: THF, WAR, WHM, RDM, DNC, BLM, RNG, DRG
Working on ungimping these..

Merits: See FFXIAH.. My name is a link up there.. fancy eh?

Notable Gear: Rajas, Bushinomimi (Working on changing to Suppa), Few HQ staves (Not notable anymore? lol), Ungur Boomerang, Breeze Gorget, KO... IDK my equip history is on FFXIAH

Mission Status:
on FFXIAH...

Have you obtained any Celerity/Sojourn Abyssites?: 1/2 Celerity, 1 Sojourn

Have you obtained Lunar Abyssite from the zone bosses? (Atma access): Only have the Cruor bought one Surprised

Other notable Atma/Abyssite: None.

Have you transferred from another server, and if so which and why?: No

Are you a member of any other LS you plan to attend events with?:
I am a member of IronMoogle. It is possible I could attend events like Limbus or something if it doesn't interfere with Coterie events.

Previous Linkshells, and why you left them:
I've been a member of several other shells, never left any, just stopped going into them because of inactivity.

Do you know anyone in our Linkshell that would recommend you?: Reyn

Timezone/Play time: PST timezone. Have school on Monday/Wednesday, possibly Friday. Other than that, all the time int he world~

Access to Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak?: Vent/TS

Have you read and understand our Rules and Guidelines, and are able to make it to event times?: Yes sir o7

Anything else you'd like to add?

As Reyn probly knows, I took a couple month break from the game. Since I came back, I've spent entirely too long doing absolutely nothing. I would like to get into Abyssea and start working on my gear and key items and such. I'm working on leveling my SMN, and DRK subjob for my NIN~ My main job is NIN and probably always will be. That said, I love my Scholar and Samurai dearly and would be willing to bring them to events! I'm not nearly as lazy as I sound when people have me doing stuff~

When I'm forced to think aboot it and write all this out, I sound kinda noob.. Sad
Tomtomz
Coterie Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomtomz's Application

Post by Reyn on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Tomtomz is nub.

I've actually known this d00d for awhile, and I can't actually remember where I met him from... I think I just started /slapping him one day and he just started following me around.

We recently lost a member and are considering the recruitment of a replacement. However, we still have nights that we can't fit everyone we have - despite the random night here or there we're short. I wouldn't feel right about our established members being left out if this were to happen again in the future.

I'd like to have you with us, but perhaps not as a full time member. I propose bringing you in as a fill-in on nights we're short a member or two. It seems we're always packed on Tuesdays, but Thursday/Saturday I think we always have a spot open. We're good on NINs, but we could definitely put your SAM and SCH to good use.

What do you think? I understand coming in on a substitute basis may not be ideal for you, but it's the best I have to offer at this time!

FFXIAH Profile | Lodestone
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtomz on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Reyn is so abusive :<

That would be fine by me. Going 0-2 times a week would still be more than I am able to go now.. so. Looking forward to killing internet dragons with y'all
Tomtomz
Coterie Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyn on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Sounds good! I've given you access to the boards, so be sure to make out a wishlist for yourself. We're gathering for pop item farming on Saturday, hopefully we'll see you then~

FFXIAH Profile | Lodestone
Reyn
Coterie Shellholder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtomz on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it today, have to meet with my school group for a project. The project is wrapping up though, so no more suprise meetings.
Tomtomz
Coterie Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down